Available with a 5 year parts and labour warranty*, the Evomax is a reliable and efficient wall hung solution. The quality of this product range has been developed through meticulous design, careful component selection and proving; to provide straightforward commissioning and servicing together with a compact one height and width for easier siting.
Features and Benefits
Evomax is available in outputs of 30, 40, 60, 80, 100, 120 and 150kW and is designed to ensure all installation requirements can be achieved. There is also an LPG Evomax range with outputs of 30, 40, 60 and 80kW for off mains installations.
The lightweight design is supported through quality build and aesthetics that allow for the boiler to be installed either on the wall or into a prefabricated floor mounted frame. Optional frame and header kits offer in-line and back-to-back cascade options of up to 6 boilers, with a combined capacity of up to 600kW and provide the option of mounting boilers away from the wall for multiple installations that deliver a higher output.
- Robust cast aluminium silicon alloy heat exchanger
- Compact - one width & height for easy siting
- Simple controls interface with large backlit display
- NOx <40mg/kWh (Class 5) for all natural gas models
- High 5:1 turndown
- Designed for easy installation, commissioning and servicing
- Up to 110% part load efficiency
- 5 year parts and labour warranty*
Available DownloadsNeed help with your boiler or control? Download our guides for more technical information on your boiler.
Installation & Servicing
- Evomax Frame & Header Kit Installation Guide
- Evomax Installation Guide
- Evomax Low Height Frame & Header Kit Installation Guide
- Evomax LPG to Natural Gas Conversion Kit Installation Guide
- Evomax Multiline Flue Kit Installation Guide
- Evomax Plume Kit Installation Guide
- Safety Interlock Installation Guide