The Evojet range of condensing pressure jet and blown gas boilers is made up of 10 models with outputs from 150 to 1450kW. It is suitable for applications in either single or multiple configurations.
Features and Benefits
Available in outputs of 150, 210, 270, 350, 450, 600, 800, 1000, 1250 and 1450kW, there is a Pressure Jet condensing boiler for a wide variety of applications.
The Evojet is one of the few condensing commercial pressure jet boilers on the market, complying to ErP efficiency requirements on outputs under 400kW.
- Stainless steel heat exchanger
- 2 year parts and labour warranty
- Designed to operate up to 40°C ΔT providing minimum flow rates are achieved
- Natural Gas, LPG, Oil or Dual Fuel
- Single phase or 3 phase
- 6 bar pressure as standard
- Up to 109.3% part load efficiency
- Dedicated low temp return
- Triple flue pass for high operating efficiencies
- Twin return water connections
- High water content
- Pressurised combustion chamber for smooth burner operation
- Stainless steel turbulator for maximum heat transfer and increased efficiency
- Burner options: Modulating or High / Low operation and Low NOx
- Low NOx burner options - modulating or high / low operation
- Modulation via 0-10 volt, BMS or RWF
- Complete with standard control panel
Available DownloadsNeed help with your boiler or control? Download our guides for more technical information on your boiler.
Installation & Servicing